We pride ourselves on delivering the highest possible standard in security services and are selective in recruiting skilled professionals and highly trained individuals to join our team.
Notes to Applicants
- All applicants will be heavily vetted.
- Applications for employment can be made online or via post. We do not accept any telephone applications.
- To be successful applicants need to be experienced, possess excellent leadership and communication skills, as well as an ability to operate well as an individual or in a team. The ability to handle high pressure and deliver exceptional customer service is essential.
- Applicant needs to have the right to work in the UK.
- All applications will be examined and vetted according to SIA standards. Successful applicants will be contacted by a recruitment officer, either by phone (during normal working hours of 9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday) or by email for further details.
Please have the following for your application:
- Passport (and visa page, if applicable)
- National insurance card
- Driving licence
- Proof of address
- SIA badge
- Academic certificates
- 2 x Passport size photographs
Your application will be vetted and screened to SIA standards and if you are successful for any of our positions, you will be contacted by one of our recruitment officers for further steps to be taken.
Post Applications to:
Unit 30 Penarth Centre
Email Applications to: email@example.com
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us!